Monday, March 26, 2012

Death Note...


I am dying. I can feel my pulse going slow and blood going out of my veins. Soon my intoxicated blood will stop flowing; my body will become number. In few moments I will be nothing but a corpse. In these last moments I can feel the panoply of events that happened in my short life. There is a mix of fear and pain in it. My desire to live will come to an end and my longing to know about afterlife will be fulfilled. I will not be able to go home, where my loving ones would be waiting. Who will take care of them? My mother’s everyday prayers for my safe arrival to home will come to an end. How will god be able to face her unfulfilled prayers? But I will go to a place still unknown, concealed and obscured. Predilection of life is overpowering and delaying my death.

I took some poison and cut my veins deep at two spots. I feel that afterlife will be more beautiful. I have chosen that place for me. Somehow death started looking beautiful than life. One small failure became larger than life. My sorrow was able to defeat life. And in the utter state of desolation I chose death…

But then why is it that this seemingly ugly world is not allowing me to die peacefully. How could I expect the afterlife to be better than the life now? What if it is worse? How can I be predisposed towards death? How can I give up on most precious thing-My Life. Death can bring an end to my brief state of distress. But will deprive me of all the moments of love, pride, glory, success which only life can give me. The death no longer seems enticing to me. It’s never too late. Someone, please talk to me. Someone, please save me!!!
~
Death can never be the solution of problems in life. Solution lies in the same world we live in, fight them here, defeat them and taste the victory. 

Don't forget to share...