Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I never told her...


I never told her,
that in the day my eyes look for her,
and in the night my dreams strive to find her;
that into her gleaming eyes I can stay,
and her smile just takes my breath away;
that it is a completely different world when she is near,
and that I always look at her when she plays with her strangled hair;
that I wait for her outside the class door every day,
and I have nowhere to go, and I am here to stay;
that I try to find every reason to talk to her,
and beyond the realm of the reason I love her;
though she is not too far away and things are simpler this way,
but I hope she will understand someday, that I am just too shy to say…

2 comments:

Swati said...

Loved this line---
"that I try to find every reason to talk to her,
and beyond the realm of the reason I love her; "
..
..
almost everyone at a certain point of time is brimming with patience..and as i read this, another version of it formed in my mind...
"..i never told him,
that in the day my eyes look for him;
and in the nights my dreams strive to find him.... .... ...." :)

Chirayu said...

:)

Don't forget to share...