Monday, March 11, 2013

The beauty of darkness…

It was a dark starry night. There is an awe and sense of fascination when you are lying down and looking into all those galactic stars. It is not only with me, it is with everybody, when you take a gander at the raving beauty of the star studded sky you get attracted towards it, it draws you towards itself. It will make you fall for it and you will just keep admiring the vastness and perplexity of the night. There is a depth which goes to abyss, and you get involved in finding that confounding deepness.  It has a sense of pacification and stillness that you are always seeking inside you. There is infinitude of emotions which bring peace and calmness to soul. I was also lying there on the ground, taking a shower of this darkness. The darkness was unparalleled. I call it the beauty of darkness. It is mystifying, alluring, captivating, pensive and mesmeric.

The delicacy is in observance. You feel that you are evoking yourself out, there is an exuberance of thoughts that are flowing all over the places near you, but it is the darkness that sublimes them into itself. It not only sublimes them, it gives rest to your thoughts and invites you to fuse in itself. It is so vast and so profound that it gives requiescence to all your mental deliberations and then after sometime all you see is just the dark sky and the stars in it. All the noise in your head starts to fade off and then you hear the loudest sound of all, the Silence. The silence of the darkness is captivating. You reach the stage of stillness. My thoughts were also running berserk, there was a chaos, I don’t know what I was trying to find, but there was something that my mind wanted to bring out. I wanted to bring it out and give it to the darkness. I wanted the darkness to take it away from me, ever and forever.  

The darkness also beholds you; it will take care of you in the times of loneliness. For ages people have been attracted towards night sky, it is because they find it pacificatory. No one can feel alone in the sky full of stars. You feel a mystic presence near you, which talks to you and yet you are silent. The sense of belongingness to them educes. I was also feeling them, there was no other feeling. I was just looking at the sky, nothing more. I realized that beauty is beyond the things we can see, it is in imaginations, it is in dreams, it is in thoughts, and that day it was in the black. 

1 comment:

Akanksha said...

Deep and intense..

Don't forget to share...